Full Armor Enterprises is a global full-service sports and entertainment management agency. Our vision is to deliver 360° management and business affairs services to our clients in the sports and entertainment industries.
Currently Full Armor Enterprises oversees the following exciting endeavors:
- Full Armor (the novel) - the autobiographical work that tells the story of Chuck Bushbeck's rise to athletic excellence through his senor year of college, while battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Quiet Toughness (the book) - a guide to utilizing techniques enhance mental preparedness and confluence with universal energy. Although it is geared toward athletes, it encompasses all facets of life.
- RedOps - a training program for athletes that improves physical and mental awareness for those who aspire to be the best at their sport.
- Driver - the TV series of a former professional pitcher turned Uber driver, who imparts as much wisdom to his passengers and friends, as they do to him.
- ESPN 610 Radio Broadcast - interviews with sports figures from all venues of life.
- The Museum of Sports - located in downtown Philadelphia, this treasure houses priceless memorabilia, as well as photos and information about legends in the sports arena.
- Inspirational Speaking - We travel the country engaging people from all walks of life to help them become "quietly tough."
- Full Armor, the movie - Coming soon to a theater near you!
Our Mission Statement
Full Armor Enterprises will provide its clients results-oriented representation, business affairs advice, public relations and marketing, and Full Armor physical and mental training, to meet its clients objectives.
What is your dream?
Let us help you find it.
Find out more...
Do you want to see more photos from Chuck's years playing football?
Do you want to know what happened to the many other characters from Full Armor?
Are you interested in having Chuck speak at your venue?
Are you interested in learning more about or getting in touch with someone from the Full Armor team?
Do you want to better hone your Quiet Toughness mindfulness?
Are you an athlete interested in RedOps training, and want to work with Chuck and his team one on one?
Are you looking for more inspiring true stories?
Would you like to listen to Chuck's interviews with renowned sports figures?
All of this and more can be found on this website.
"So put on the full armor of God. Then when the evil days come, you will be able to defend yourself. And when the battle is over, you will still be standing firm."